Ford Brake Services Near You at Bob Ruth Ford of Dillsburg
Have you noticed that the distance it requires for your Ford car, truck, or SUV to stop has increased? Does it seem like your brakes are performing poorly? If there is any question about the braking system within your Ford, schedule an appointment to have it inspected today. This is imperative for your safety, as failing components can cause hazardous driving conditions, putting you at risk. Don’t gamble with the situation, hoping it will resolve itself on its own. Make an appointment for a brake system inspection, and our service technicians can perform a detailed review of each component and the system as a whole. We can then advise you on any areas of concern, so you can make an informed decision about what maintenance or repair services you would like to pursue.
At Bob Ruth Ford Dillsburg, we offer a full menu of brake system services, all under one roof for your convenience. Our service technicians can assist with any needs you may have, from inspections to repairs and replacement parts. Our most commonly requested services include the following:
- Brake Inspection - Our service technicians can inspect your braking system to ensure each part is functioning as it should and working in harmony with the rest of the system. We look for leaks, damage, and cracks, loose connections, etc. This can help highlight any issues of which you may not be aware.
- Brake Rotors - The metallic discs within your system, known as the brake rotors, will be worn down with friction over time and, if worn unevenly and can be resurfaced if there is sufficient thickness remaining. This involves smoothing the metallic surface. If, however, they are too thin, we will need to replace them.
- Brake Pads - Your brake pads cause friction to slow down your Ford. By its very nature, this friction will wear down the brake pads over time. They will need to be replaced when their thickness has been compromised and no longer perform as intended.
- Brake Fluid Exchange - When you step on the brake pedal, the hydraulic fluid known as the brake fluid flows to the rest of your system. It must flow freely to trigger the system to perform as it should. It will deteriorate over time and pick up debris and particulates and will therefore need to be exchanged periodically.
Signs That Your Ford’s Braking System Needs Service
If you are due for brake system service, schedule your appointment today at Bob Ruth Ford. If you aren’t due for a few more months but have noticed one or more of the following signs of brake trouble, go ahead and book an appointment. Signs of a larger problem include:
- Grinding or squealing sounds, burning odor, or leaking fluid
- Vibrations in your steering wheel
- Lack of pressure when you step on the brake pedal
- Dashboard warning light comes on
- Decrease in braking performance, causing increased stopping distances
Brake System Services Available at Bob Ruth Ford of Dillsburg, PA
Located in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, we also serve the surrounding areas of Boiling Springs, Mount Holly Springs, New Kingstown, and Valley Green. Take advantage of our complimentary multi-point vehicle inspection and have your braking system inspected, along with the other major systems within your Ford. This can shed light on minor problems before they have a chance to escalate, so you have an opportunity to do something about them. Our service technicians can help repair or replace any malfunctioning parts within your braking system using genuine OEM parts from the manufacturer. We will handle the difficult part while you sit back and relax in our comfortable waiting area with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Complimentary Bob Ruth Ford Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Online Service Scheduling
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Ford Quick Lane®
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery