Considering a Good Luck Vehicle?
Prior to going to wholesale auction, Bob Ruth Ford will offer vehicles for sale to the public at Bargain Prices! These vehicles are on our Good Luck Lot with a bottom line price on the windshield. We do not negotiate these prices! Here is the information to help you decide if a "Good Luck" vehicles is right for you:
- Vehicles 10 years old or 100,000 miles or more are offered "As-Is" with no warranty implied.
- We will initially clean the vehicle prior to being placed on the Good Luck lot, but no cleaning for delivery will be made after that point.
- There will not be any additional repairs performed on these vehicles nor will the vehicles be refueled prior to the sale.
- A general safety inspection will be completed by our Service Department. These results are available for you to review prior to purchase.
- As a Good Luck customer, you have the opportunity to have these vehicles checked over by your mechanic or service facility prior to purchasing.
- With the bottom line pricing, we are unable to fix anything additionally as a condition of sale.
- These vehicles will be available for sale for a minimum of 21 days; however, we will not hold vehicles.
- Payment is due in full up front!