Summer Maintenance Tips from Bob Ruth Ford
Don’t get caught in the middle of your summer vacation with failing automotive parts or an air-conditioning system that doesn’t work properly. Before you head out, schedule an appointment at Bob Ruth Ford for an automotive checkup. Our technicians can thoroughly inspect your Ford car, truck, or SUV, so you are not blindsided by a small problem that quickly escalates into an expensive repair. Instead, have certain routine preventative maintenance performed so you can keep an eye on any maintenance that may be necessary to keep your vehicle working at optimal levels. Get ready for summer at Bob Ruth Ford, and be sure to check our service specials to see if you can save even more on our everyday competitive prices.
Importance of Summer Maintenance for Your Ford
During the colder months, small problems may develop under the hood, of which you are not aware. With continued driving, these problems can be exacerbated to the point that they can cause major damage to your Ford. We offer a complimentary multi-point inspection at our service department, in which we will thoroughly inspect all of the critical components and systems within your vehicle. We can provide a detailed report showing which items need maintenance or repairs as soon as possible and those for which service can wait. Get your head around any underlying issues so you know what to expect.
Summer Maintenance Services Recommended for Your Ford
Our technicians recommend having routine maintenance performed for several critical systems in your Ford before the hotter months hit and you find yourself wanting to explore all that Pennsylvania has to offer.
- Fluid Level Checks: Make sure your fluids are at an appropriate level and do not have a large buildup of contaminants and debris, which can inhibit their efficacy. We recommend having your brake fluid, power steering fluid, motor oil, and transmission fluids inspected.
- Tire Wear and Pressure: With fluctuating temperatures that we see in Dillsburg, your tire pressure can deflate over time. We can fill them to an appropriate pressure and inspect each tire for damage and uneven tread depth. Having a tire inspection can help prolong the life of your tires.
- A/C System: Our technicians can perform a detailed examination of your entire A/C system, including the refrigerant and each component. Get it running at top performance to ensure your comfort during the summer heat.
- Battery: It is always advisable to have your battery checked, and we can run a full suite of diagnostics to check its health. We will check the connections and terminals and can replace your battery for you if it has failed.
- Windshield Wipers: Make sure you have clear visibility when you are driving around the Dillsburg area this summer by having your windshield wiper blades inspected and replaced if they are brittle, cracked, or performing poorly.
- In-depth Cleaning: Get your Ford car, truck, or SUV feeling like new, with detailed cleaning inside and out.
Summer Maintenance Services Available at Bob Ruth Ford in Dillsburg, PA
With the summer months ahead, we can help get your Ford ready for your many adventures to come at Bob Ruth Ford. Located in Dillsburg, we serve customers from Boiling Springs, Mt. Holly Springs, New Kingstown, and Valley Green, Pennsylvania as well. We are your local Ford service department for all of your automotive repair and maintenance needs, regardless of the season. We hope you will join us and take advantage of our courtesy transportation shuttle and Express Service Department. When you want expertise in your Ford vehicle combined with durable parts and affordable prices, look no further than Bob Ruth Ford.
Complimentary Bob Ruth Ford Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Online Service Scheduling
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Ford Quick Lane®
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery