WHY THIS VEHICLE?
2014 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring with Jet Black Mica exterior and Black interior. It has 53820 miles and the stock number is PV15054Z.
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
Moonroof Package 1 ($800 value)
- Overhead Console with Sunglass Holder
- Driver and Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirrors
- Power Moonroof
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
Exterior and Appearance
- First-row sunroof - Let more of the outside in. Now you can be in the sun or gaze at the stars from the comfort of your seat, and have a more open cabin during your drive. Your first-row sunroof is a breath of fresh air.
Powertrain and Mechanical
- Variable valve timing - Change your output. There are a lot of variables in your drive, so why should your engine always operate the same? With variable valve timing, the engine is efficient at both low and high RPMs, so you get better fuel efficiency, cleaner emissions and improved performance. Variable valve timing provides a better drive, every time.
Safety and Security
OTHER FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedals travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Rear collision warning - It has your back. This system uses sensors to monitor the area behind you. If it senses an impending crash, it alerts you so you can take steps to prevent a collision or reduce the severity of it. Rear collision warning, a second set off eyes watching over you.
Front-wheel drive, Variable Intermittent Wipers, Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps, Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel, Day-Night Rearview Mirror, Blind Spot, Rear Collision Warning
PREVIOUS OWNER HISTORY AS IT IS KNOWN:
VALUE ADDED IMPROVEMENTS:
Interior and Exterior Detailing
Thoroughly Clean Interior Surfaces and Panels
Treat with Conditioners
Interior Control Cleaning
Hand Wash Vehicle
Clean Door Jambs and Hinges
Clean Rims, Tires and Windows
Clean Engine Compartment
12 month/12,000 miles maintenance program Includes:
Replace Engine Oil
Replace Oil Filter
Inspect all fluid levels
Tire Rotation, adjust pressures
Multi-point inspection (pass or fail, emissions inspections not included)
Lifetime PA Inspection
ABOUT BOB RUTH FORD:
We're on a mission to change your perception of the car-buying experience. Think of all the things you hate about buying a car: The price haggling, the games, all the hours wasted at the dealership. Now, imagine the OPPOSITE: That's the Bob Ruth Ford VIP Experience. We're committed to honesty, transparency and respect for our customer's time. It's the reason we have 2,400+ customer reviews with an average 4.6 stars.
EXTENDED SERVICE COVERAGE:
Every Bob Ruth Ford Car Sold Comes with a Minimum of:
12 month / 12,000 miles maintenance
Most even come VIP Certified with Bob Ruth Ford's certified maintenance plus package which includes:
Replace engine oil
Replace oil filter
Inspect all fluid levels
Tire rotation, adjust pressures
Multi-point vehicle inspection (pass or fail, emissions inspections not included)
Lifetime PA inspection
Personalized wallet card & reminder
Take advantage of our attractive low-rate financing options. Our access to various Credit Unions and National Banks can provide financing for most credit levels. We can tailor a finance package to fit your needs. To get started, complete our secure online credit application.
This Mazda3 is market priced to sell quickly. You can reach a sales associate by calling 888-546-3202 or come visit us at 700 North US Highway 15 in Dillsburg PA.