WHY THIS VEHICLE?
2020 Ford F-150 XLT with Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat exterior and Grey interior. It has 16553 miles and the stock number is SV9129.
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
Safety and Security
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
Technology and Telematics
OTHER FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicles private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive, Variable Intermittent Wipers, Headlights-Automatic Highbeams, Front Fog Lamps, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers, Manual Air Conditioning, Day-Night Rearview Mirror, Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Collision Mitigation-Front, Dynamic Hitch Assist Back-Up Camera
EQUIPMENT GROUP 300A BASE, TRAILER TOW PACKAGE
PREVIOUS OWNER HISTORY AS IT IS KNOWN:
VALUE ADDED IMPROVEMENTS:
Interior and Exterior Detailing
Thoroughly Clean Interior Surfaces and Panels
Treat with Conditioners
Interior Control Cleaning
Hand Wash Vehicle
Clean Door Jambs and Hinges
Clean Rims, Tires and Windows
Clean Engine Compartment
12 month/12,000 miles maintenance program Includes:
Replace Engine Oil
Replace Oil Filter
Inspect all fluid levels
Tire Rotation, adjust pressures
Multi-point inspection (pass or fail, emissions inspections not included)
Lifetime PA Inspection
ABOUT BOB RUTH FORD:
We're on a mission to change your perception of the car-buying experience. Think of all the things you hate about buying a car: The price haggling, the games, all the hours wasted at the dealership. Now, imagine the OPPOSITE: That's the Bob Ruth Ford VIP Experience. We're committed to honesty, transparency and respect for our customer's time. It's the reason we have 2,400+ customer reviews with an average 4.6 stars.
EXTENDED SERVICE COVERAGE:
Every Bob Ruth Ford Car Sold Comes with a Minimum of:
12 month / 12,000 miles maintenance
Most even come VIP Certified with Bob Ruth Ford's certified maintenance plus package which includes:
Replace engine oil
Replace oil filter
Inspect all fluid levels
Tire rotation, adjust pressures
Multi-point vehicle inspection (pass or fail, emissions inspections not included)
Lifetime PA inspection
Personalized wallet card & reminder
Take advantage of our attractive low-rate financing options. Our access to various Credit Unions and National Banks can provide financing for most credit levels. We can tailor a finance package to fit your needs. To get started, complete our secure online credit application.
This F-150 is market priced to sell quickly. You can reach a sales associate by calling 888-546-3202 or come visit us at 700 North US Highway 15 in Dillsburg PA.